Channel Sales Manager - Germany
My client, an international value added distributor within Cyber Security are searching for a Channel Sales Manager for the DACH region.
The Channel Manager will strategies, monitor and execute new major accounts and channels with the Business Development Manager. The person will enable the Sales Team in Mapping Accounts, Partners & executing a proactive sales strategy and channel enablement in driving growth for the complete portfolio.
- Introduction of new products and initiatives to the BDM and Pre-sales teams. Manage & train new channel partners as a major part of his/her profile.
- He is required to have an communication on regular basis with the principal vendor contacts on state of business objectives and communicate any significant developments/issues.
- Building new network and establishing new contacts. Arranging meetings with the potential resellers. Presenting the values and benefits of the product and achieving the company targets Monitoring and developing existing resellers.
- To Manage and oversee large, long range and multiple channels throughout Region. Preparing and supervising quotations, BOQ and product documentation for the client, with total support and explanation, with status follow up.
- Leading/guiding a team of skilled technicians, project managers / sales persons to perfect their duties.
- Interaction with the top customers in the region to see their pipeline and forecast information while profiling the backlog Study the current business situation, and analyze the current IT environment, in accordance bringing out advice reports with improvement suggestions.
- Responsible for developing the market by meeting suppliers and attending seminars on events on new technologies and products.
- Generate business and create new network for business and also to maintain relationship with the existing resellers.
- Prepare sales reports and prospects as well as study the market and future predictions.
- To be accountable for client liaison, team management and business channel development
- Very well conntected with Security resellers in the region
- Enduser contact/touch
- Preferably coming from a Security VAD
- You must have excellent regional contacts and relationships across the DACH region.
- A minimum of 4 - 5 yrs of experience in channel sales in DACH region
- Knowledge of Security Solution Sales is A MUST, preferably handling product such as Blue coat, Arbor, Fire eye, Guardium, Ixia ..etc
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong industry and customer relationships with key decision makers CIOS, CXOs across the region.
- Knowledge of indirect channels: direct VARs, indirect VARs.
- Consistent track record of driving sales volume through channels
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly targets as well as accurately forecasting account and volume activities.
- Experience in developing and implementing channel strategies
- Organizational leadership skills: aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team .
- Knowledge and experience maximizing involvement of support organizations, fostering a team environment.
- Proven track record of developing significant long term relationships and motivating senior executives.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. High energy individual that brings a sense of urgency to his mission.
If you believe you could be a good suit for this position, please hit apply or contact me at email@example.com to apply.