Tangent International currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Channel Partner Manager, to join our client, a rapidly growing, innovative, data delivery network.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working strategically with our partners in creating and managing a pipeline for our Account Directors. This role will not involve direct selling; it will involve networking and managing our partner’s expectations. The candidate will be an ambassador of the business who promotes our products and ensures that our partner’s sales forces are kept up to date with information as well as tapping into their customer base to create new pipeline for our business. This role would suit someone that has worked in the indirect/channel marketplace.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Pipeline growth and management for the Strategic Partner Team
- Working with our Strategic Partners, developing opportunities with their customers for our services
- Ensuring pipeline is consistently increased
- Strategic mapping of accounts and customers
- Creating sales plans and strategies for target customers
- Working with our Strategic Partners
- Booking meetings with sales teams from the partners
- Landscaping and creating pipeline for the Strategic Account Directors
Location: London. However, due to the nature of your work, the Company will require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations. Typically Mondays and Fridays will be in the office and Tuesday-Thursday will be field based.
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Regular company outings
- Free high speed internet connectivity
- Birthday Voucher
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Gym membership
- 6% Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual pay reviews
- Individual bonuses
To apply directly, send your CV to email@example.com