|Type: Permanent||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 23 days ago||Contact: Kaifeng Shi|
Kaifeng is looking for a Channel Manager to work in Indonesia on a permanent basis.
• Deeply understand business requirements and needs, provide comprehensive solutions to support the channel business growth and solve the business pain points. Willing to grow with the company and support its success in Indonesian Market.
• Responsibility of PAM(Partner Account Manager):
• Partner Developing: Responsible for developing and recruiting partners to support the healthy growth of the enterprise business.
• Partner Planning: Developing a long-term business plan for partners and the business success in the Indonesian market by good understanding of partner’s businesses. Help partners with an annual joint business plan for both sales performance achievement and capability improvement target.
• Partner Performance Management: Support partners to achieve sales target as well as strategic targets (including but not limited to gain the key person’s support in partner with excellent relationship management, professional act as a bridge between partner and all related teams etc). Conduct and leverage resources support partner to improve sales performance if necessary.
• Partner Capabilities Improvement: Analyzing the gap between partners’ capabilities and the business requirements and making and organizing resources to deliver comprehensive improvement solution.
• Partner Satisfaction Management: Be responsible for partner’s satisfactions improvement, including but not limited to handle channel conflicts/complains/action plan follow up, etc.
• Other partner business related issues assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or other ICT related majors
- Sales experience - Work experience with Cisco/Juniper/Aruba(HPE network) is preferred, Work experience in distributor or top system integrator is preferred as well.
- More than 3 years Channel Sales hands-on experience in ICT industry
- Profound knowledge in partner development, performance management, Marketing & Training and partner satisfication management and so on.
- Profound knowledge in main stream Indonesia partners & customers.
- 1. Result-oriented, Good communication skills, Strong coordination skills