Global Payroll Manager
|Job Title:||Global Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||$130k - 150k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sims Nyandeni|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 14:20|
- Responsible for the production of USA and international payroll (25,000 employees)
- Manage all check-runs to ensure payroll is executed accurately, in a timely manner, and in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Oversee reporting, auditing, and performing compliance duties, including reviewing discrepancy reports between the systems to identify and resolve issues immediately.
- Maintain statistics to support benchmarking.
- Monitor payroll internal controls and execution of controls in accordance with SOX.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end processing and reconciliations, as necessary and maintain responsibility for international tax compliance and managing international payroll vendor activities, including the tax equalization process and parallel payrolls for US tax reporting.
- Over 15+ years of experience with payroll or accounting, including multi-state
- Experience with international payroll management and support and expatriate and local payroll concepts, including exchange rate processes
- Experience with international payroll, international and United States payroll tax compliance, multi-state payroll practices, and expatriate or shadow payrolls
- Experience with payroll tax and accounting, including analyzing processes and controls, planning improvements, driving changes, and managing priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, ADP, and Workday
- BA or BS degree
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) Certification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's