Change Manager - London
|Job Title:||Change Manager - London|
|Salary:||£450 - 500 per day|
|Start Date:||2018-04-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Rabout|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 08:32|
Tangent International are urgently recruiting for Change Management professionals who will play a key role in helping projects and change initiatives meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change. Identify risks and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Prepare organisations operating companies for the defined change.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
Skills and qualifications:
- 10 + years of previous change management experience is required
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with project management
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's