|Job Title:||Change Lead|
|Contact Name:||Fay White|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2022 20:19|
Fay is looking for someone to work a Change Lead role on a 12-month rolling contract in Soho, London.
The client is seeking a Change Lead, a senior practitioner in Change Management with excellent leadership capabilities to deliver this programme in the client’s fast-paced environment. They will have a strong grasp of change programmes enabled by SAP and business capabilities, creating the bridge between business capability today and the change effort required to reach the business goals in the S4 SAP environment. As a member of the Voyager Leadership Team, the Change lead has responsibility for designing & implementing an engaging & inspiring global Change strategy across functions, regions and markets that results in high adoption and embedment.
The role will lead a significant change, comms and training team, blended across the client & partner resources.
This role will lead the Change tower, working with all functions to define the approach & roll out, partnering with the Programme Director and external consultants to deliver a successful global transformation.
Fundamental to the success of the project is an understanding of the impact to the business of the Voyager transformation. This role ensures this is accurately and deeply understood.
- Prepares the client and our people to adopt change: defines, owns and leads the Change strategy, planning, activities and deliverables plus coordination of all activities related to change
- Acts as a point of escalation for risks and issues related to change
- Manages the Voyager Change team resourcing and planning across the transformation journey
- Defines, measures and tracks change KPIs, ensuring targeted interventions where engagement falters
- Partners with the programme leadership to own senior engagement up to the global executive level.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the urgency of the start date of this role, only candidates that are already located in the UK can be paced.