|Job Title:||Callidus ICM|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 15:45|
James is recruiting for a Callidus ICM role based in the UAE, on a 12-month extendable contract.
- Monitoring of the production system & ensuring its performance and stability
- Action on issues reported by L1/monitoring teams.
- Coordination with L3/vendor team for restoration of any faults Trouble Tickets resolution – Resolve day to day customer issues Coordination with IT/network teams to resolve any operational or functional issues
- Responsible for answering adhoc requests from various teams Analyze the Logs and try resolving the issues, escalate issues well in advance and suggest alternative approaches Deploy CRs on production environments and ensure smooth system performance Follow ITIL processes and exhibit expertise in Incident, Problem and change management Ensure SLA compliance for application and trouble tickets Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certifications
- Provide an effective 360-degree feedback on the ailing elements in the current solution and co-ordinate with Design team/L3/ Vendor to fix them.
- Admin knowledge for Callidus Commissions / On Cloud (TrueComp Manager) Good knowledge on Informatica ETL tool and SPM.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL procedure and packages Good knowledge on On Demand Framework, Compensation rules, Compensation modelling Expertise in Callidus reporting tools such as crystal reports, commission reports.
- Expertise to troubleshoot data integration issues, commission issues, report issues.
- Should have analytical skills to do RCA and help fix the issues. Familiar with Unix/Shell Scripting Good communication skill Strong SQL knowledge Knowledge of deployment and maintenance of ICM, Callidus related binaries.
- Should be willing to work in 24*7 environment
- Education : Graduate in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 2 years into ICM, Callidus