My client an innovative wireless technology company based in Cambridge, are expanding their team and looking for a Software Infrastructure Developer & Architect with a strong and proven background in C++ to join our development team.
- Solve highly complex problems and be capable of translating them into robust solutions in a clear and concise way
- Be proactive and communicate the status and potential impacts on delivery dates and/or expected quality of the tasks and/or the project to Software Managers and other Architects.
- Take responsibility and leadership for ongoing design and development. Including understanding business requirements and translating these into solutions
- Follow and improve our development processes
- Produce detailed design documents that meet department and industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline such as computer software, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong C++MultithreadingDistributed/Cloud computing
- Strong architectural design
If this is something you are interested in please send your CV asap.