This is an incredible opportunity to join the significant R&D teams that create and improve the products behind the company’s rapid growth. Our software engineers work across a wide variety of projects and with a diverse toolset.
Core software modules are written in C++ and most of the team will work with that at least part of the time, but we interact with a lot of different technologies and smaller applications can have entirely different needs. You may at times work within a small team formed for a particular task with some experienced members, or fly solo with a completely new idea that nobody else knows more about.
The role will suit self-motivated people who can prioritise and follow how they fit into wider progress as well as skilfully solve their immediate challenges. Applications are welcomed from both experienced engineers and recent graduates.
- A 2:1 Honours degree in a numerate subject from a high-ranked University
- C++ software development experience (or for Graduates, a demonstrator of relevant skills)
- Linux development environment
- Python, SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Highly-ranked Universities are considered to be top 10 ranked in the UK or equivalent.
- Most common degree courses of applicants are Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics. Other numerate subjects are acceptable as long as the candidate can demonstrate relevant talents.