- Perform software development using C, C++, and other programming languages, as required.Support the designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting of new or existing software.
- Define and recommend system enhancements and solutions for IT problems.
- Create supporting development and system documentation and meet project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement proposed new technologies without significant assistance.
- 3+ years of experience in programming with C++ or C3+ years of experience with working across the SDLCActive Secret clearance
- BS degree in EE, Computer Engineering, CS, or Computer Information Systems