Tangent International are currently looking for a Business Sales for our client, one of the only Data Delivery Networks in the UK.
As a Business Sales Manager, will be tasked with developing a base of new business.You will be fully immersed into the sales cycle and can expect to be coached by an experienced Head of Practice to aid you bring on fresh new businesses.
The Business Sales Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Business Sales Manager you will be expected to:
- Bring on new business through both traditional and non-traditional sales routes
- Manage all new business opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Sell to small businesses up to large multi-site customers
- Expand the verticals you will be working in and seek out new opportunities
- Deliver exceptional customer service
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, driven and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
- A 2:1 or above in a Business or IT related discipline - not essential
Location: Southbank, London. Travel to clients/potential clients will be required.
Benefits after probationary period:
- Subsidised Health and dental care
- Discounted gym membership
- Breakfast and refreshments on working days
- Regular company outings- go-karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
- Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
- Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
- Free internet connectivity
- £50 Birthday Voucher
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride2Work scheme
- Department incentives
- Volunteer day scheme Individual bonuses
- Company iPad