Business Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Business Relationship Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 13:27|
Ross is looking for a Business Relationship Manager to work in Poland. The client is looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 5 years of experience in the BFS industry. You should have cloud knowledge and business understanding.
The Business Relationship Manager is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed from Agile Safe Methodology Point of View
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure the schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for the project team
- Maintain budget
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's preferred
- 10+ years experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms and Overall 15+ years exp.
- Safe Agile Certified, PMP certification required; PMO experience preferred
- Experience in Agile teams as SCRUM Master
- Proven leadership skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, MS Excel, etc.
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including and Visio)
- Should have great customer handling skills.
- Able to handle unforeseen situations.
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology.
- Be highly organized and a good multi-tasker. Detail-oriented
- Soft skills: Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written) Good documentation skills
1. To effectively manage cross-functional teams to complete requirement analysis, solution identification, plan/ lead project deliverables.
2. To ensure customer satisfaction for project deliverable quality and security norms.
3. To prepare and submit weekly project status reports to confirm project progress to the customer.
4. To ensure that the project solutions/deliverables adhere to project framework and methodology compliance.
5. To analyse and submit financial reports of the project to the customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's