Business Project Manager
|Job Title:||Business Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - 530 per day|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 11:34|
Tangent International are seeking a Buisness Project Manager to work a 6 month extendable contract in Greater London.
- A track record of owning, managing Business change/Transformation projects, ideally in an IT organization but not essential
- Proven ability to manage projects from scoping, start up to implementation, managing internal and external project resources and internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure, working within a fast-moving, ambiguous environment and finite resources
- Experience of leading a cross-functional and / or cross-departmental project team. Experience of managing projects with 3rd party suppliers.
- Experienced in using the IT tools – Excel / PowerPoint / Project / SharePoint / Microsoft Project/Word
Professional Project Management accreditation desirable e.g. Prince2/APMP (Association of Project Management Professionals)
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced global environment with tight deadlines, finite resources and conflicting priorities
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritising and forecasting skills to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across a diverse geographic region, with ability to challenge, engage with and influence stakeholders at multiple levels
- Proactive approach and forward looking approach to the project such as managing risks and engagement with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work collaboratively, align diverse views and gain consensus, providing clarity on what is to be achieved.
- Ability to work independently, take personal ownership of issues and delivery, recognising when to escalate to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve complex issues through an objective and analytical approach, developing options and negotiating resolutions.
- Ability to translate project objectives into a set of project tasks.
- Good business acumen which enables consideration of the wider impact and dependencies of projects.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's