|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 24 days ago||Contact: Megan Bristow|
Megan is looking for a Business Intelligence Dashboard Developer to work in Bracknell for 6 months. £500 per day inside IR35.
Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define key performance indicators and provide insights and analyses via visual Qlik Sense Dashboards and scorecards. Gather business requirements and effectively translate complex business rules into scalable data model.
· Design and build visually engaging and informative dashboards; deliver and automate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting; conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues using Qlik Sense.
· Deliver insights and recommendations to help stakeholders better understand business performance, customer behaviour and support strategic and tactical decisions to improve outcomes.
· Partner with the Data Engineering team to build data and analytics capabilities to support ongoing business needs.
· Work with internal clients and business analysts to create easy to use self-service solution using Qlik to support analytics needs in PT&E.
· Gather data and effectively translate complex business requirements into optimal and scalable data model and visualization
· Develop, design and test dashboards and reports with focus on business insights
· Strong database designing and SQL skills
· Perform ETL, and proficient with Qlik scripting, set analysis, and QVD creation * Must be comfortable working with multiple datasets with a high degree of complex relationships
· Ability to handle ambiguity and work independently to produce the desired results
· Good understanding of business context and data visualization techniques.
· 6+ years experience in delivering complex data and business intelligence solutions with Qlik
· Proven individual leadership skills and change management experience
· Strong SQL and data warehousing expertise, extensive Qlik experience/certification, and proficient with Qlik scripting, set analysis, and QVD creation.
· Ability to design and effectively manage identity and access management, including Section Access in Qlik environments * Experience working with AWS, Shiney and Python is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent BI Development experience with proven track record in LEAN and/or Agile methodologies
· Communicates effectively to a broad range of leaders and team members
· Establishes efficient process discipline and operational data best practices