Financial Analyst: Corporate Strategy
- Responsible for enterprise and market strategy and yearly planning
- Contribute to the development of long term growth plans as well as profit goals defined by the organisation
- Contribute to the yearly planning of investment decision making and monitoring, market sizing, monitoring, and competitiveness analyses, assess business portfolio trends, and develop enterprise and market level strategic studies to support new market entry, expansion, and business model design
- Contribute to the organisations advanced complex projects or business challenges requiring world class technical knowledge
- Leverage expertise as an advanced consultant with capability knowledge who excels at client delivery.
- Play a key role in generating intellectual capital to help the firm grow its business and develop relationships with internal clients while interacting with senior-level clients directly.
- 5+ years of experience with financial analysis, including complex financial modeling and planning
- Experience with corporate strategy or planning, including consultancy or directly in a company
- Experience with any of the following: corporate strategy, market entry strategy, market monitoring and analysis, corporate planning, business model development, or investment management
- BA or BS degree