Business Analyst Pharma
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Pharma|
|Salary:||£300-£400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Martin McClenaghan|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 12:13|
My client, a leading name in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for a dynamic and enterprising Business Analyst to take part in a Greenfield infrastructure project. This hire is a result of both organic growth within the business but also new customer acquisition leading to a need for expansion.
- Demonstrable 4 years minimum experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Ideally have been an IT Business Analyst on a large scale, Digital Transformation programme
- Experience contributing to solution design
- Integral part of key business transformation workshops; working alongside 3rd parties, to capture digital requirements
- Working closely with the product owner for short projects to highly complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to write / refine User Stories.
- Full understanding of the variety of agile formats and practices
- Proven experience being involved with end users
Knowledge / Experience working with CMS
For a confidential discussion of this and other opportunities please email a CV to email@example.com or call 01277 635819 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's