Business Analyst (Mobile Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Mobile Financial Services)|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2022 19:41|
James is looking for a Business Analyst for Mobile Financial Services to work in Sudan. The role is on a 3-month extendable contract, candidates must be able to start immediately.
- Business Analyst MFS role is accountable for design and ownership of Mobile Financial Services and Ericsson Wallet platform solutions in particular market or group account.
- This role will support partner to design, develop, test and deploy solutions.
- Responsibilities are related to solution architect role along as business analyst to translate business requirements into scalable, durable, and secure solutions.
- Business analyst will engage multiple stakeholders at partner side to ensure solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product best practices, roadmap and customer requirements.
Job Description, Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work closely with customer to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Support MSCOO, ADM delivery Manager or Head of Service Delivery MFS to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from Opco respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterpart on MFS Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend.
- Responsible for value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
- Support with end-to-end lead for hardware ordering and deployment
- Maintain a healthy demand management lifecycle by properly tracking all milestones with associated dependency and defects properly logged
- Organizes Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by Design Unit, Customer Adaptation Centre and Program stakeholders.
- Support Account Manager and Head of Service Delivery MFS in material preparation around Operator Platform Roadmap with focus on OPCO specific use cases.
- Provide additional support to Operator regarding business development initiatives.
- Minimum Experience in Fintech/Electronic Wallet or EWP 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Must exhibit excellent analytical, decision making and creative thinking skills
- Strong Knowledge of business principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Certification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
- TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology and Devops
- Working knowledge of Use case Modelling
- Understanding of standard change management process
- CBAP Certification
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificate exchange and key management.
- Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure deployment and installation
- Understanding of hardware ordering processes using Premium Ordering
- Good knowledge on Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's