|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Fay White|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2022 12:37|
Fay is looking for someone to work in a Business Analyst role in London on a 6-month contract.
- You will be responsible for defining and documenting business processes and requirements that will underpin the setup of a new digital platform.
- You will transform business ideas into Definition of Ready (DoR) epics and user stories that can then be delivered by the development and operational team as well as providing diligent process maps (As-Is & To-Be), acceptance criteria and a clear set of success metrics.
- The role will work very closely with Technical and Solution Architects and Data Analysts, UX and UI experts to define solutions and will require experience delivering a customer experience founded on customer-centric design principles.
- Partners with stakeholders to define the business outcome and create a plan to deliver those outcomes.
- A key deliverable is the generation and articulation of business analysis and insights with relevant in-market stakeholders
- Confidence and proper practice in ERP systems, Business Intelligence suites, Data warehouses
- Strong understanding of CMS systems, marketing operating models and the underpinning digital services
- Extensive experience in digital marketing
- A wealth of experience in business process mapping
- Proven track record of transforming vision into articulate business requirements, processes & outputs both internally and remotely.
- Contributes to strategic thinking through thought leadership and experience.
- Delivers transformation through deep relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Very strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Demonstrates sophisticated technical and communication skills to ensure everyone understands the agenda and is clear on what they need to do to deliver against it.
- Resilient and resourceful, can problem solve and does not let problems stop them; they figure out a way to move forward in collaboration with team leads.
Please note: Due to the urgency of this role, the client is only considering candidates already based in the UK.