|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£100 - 400 per day|
|Start Date:||2017-11-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Rabout|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2017 10:23|
Tangent International are urgently recruiting for a Business Analyst on a 4 month contract to be based in Italy. You will need to have BSS Telecommunications project experience and be able to speak business level Italian to join.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have the following experience:
- BSS Telecommunications project experience
- Partner with the Operations team and Senior Business Analyst and acts as a key contact for partners looking to bring on or enhance services supported by business requirements, translate the requirements into use cases and process flows.
- Provide data analytics support to projects, assisting with development of automated solutions and process development.
- High degree of competency within all phases of process analysis, including issue and risk identification and management, change management, tracking dependencies and milestones and communication of overall project status.
- 5+ years of experience business process design (example: process modeling, use case analysis, etc.) and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in professional technology or operations organization.Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships within and across multiple departments and/or functions within the company and across geographies.
- The ability to provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.Has thoroughly demonstrated working knowledge to conceptualize, document and communicate innovative solutions to meet or exceed business objectives and can reconcile short-term solutions with long-term objectives and infrastructure strengths.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous projects, problems, or tasks with critical deadlines and produce quality results.
- Work requires ability to gather and interpret data from different sources, and use strong analytical skills to resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships within and across multiple departments and/or functions within the company and across geographies.
- Excellent verbal and written Italian communication skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Active learning
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
If you are an Italian speaking Business Analyst, please apply directly with your updated resume.