BSS Solution Architect
|Job Title:||BSS Solution Architect|
|Start Date:||2018-03-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 04:20|
BSS Solution Architect required for a 12 months extendable contract based in Tehran, Iran.
Our client, one of the leading telecommunication vendors globally, is looking to add to their ever growing team
Details and requirements for the position are mentioned below.
BSS Solution Architect Iran - Job Description
Responsible and accountable for customer centric project solutioning and delivery for the end customer's Catalog Driven Charging Project in Iran, including re-use, based on the complete Ericsson BSS portfolio & 3PP. Analyzing, designing and delivering commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customer. Partner with the KAM/AM and local delivery organization in driving customer engagements/deliveries by providing thought leadership & support in identifying & capturing further opportunities. Able to work with C-level with customers, long-term engagements & to prove Ericsson credibility in the field with successful business cases and transformation programs.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Deliver customer value & thought leadership
· Scope, define & design BSS solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions, especially on E/// Catalog Manager, E/// Order Care, and Charging System, as well as Integration and Data Migration.
· Perform value argumentation through generating customer business cases
· Identify & proactively drive new business opportunities, promoting add on sales on top of the project
· Build, manage & expand the regional BSS offering portfolio in a specific area of Product & Resource Management competence domain.
· Lead and support design, development and deployment of solution
· Support in developing & delivering customer presentations including solutions, value argumentations & business cases
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing, promoting knowledge transfer as frequent as possible
· Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
· Customer Insight
· Consultative Selling Skills & IT Systems Integration Capabilities in Telecom Operator Environment
· Hands-on Experience in BSS (Charging, Catalog Design, Catalog Driven Order Management and Catalog Driven Charging)
· IT / Enterprise Architecture Tools, Processes and Methodology
· OSS/BSS Transformation, Digital Transformation
· Commercial Understanding
· Market Insight
· Presentation & Communication Skills
· Teamwork & Collaboration
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· 5-10 yrs. experience in solution sales/delivery, design & engagements from ICT industry, especially on E/// Catalog Manager and Order Care
If you would be interested to know more, please return my mail with your updated CV