BSS RAN Engineers Required Urgently in South Africa (Cape Town)
|Job Title:||BSS RAN Engineers Required Urgently in South Africa (Cape Town)|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 15:09|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a number of BSS RAN Engineers to work 3 month rolling contract based in South Africa (Cape Town).
1. Responsible for providing 2/3/4G equipment technical support for project delivery.
2. Responsible for 2/3/4G site configuration, integration, commissioning, cutover, capacity expansion and version upgrade.
3. Responsible for the customer interface, customer question clarification, complete daily work CR creation to system according to customer process, and CR list management.
4. Responsible for daily monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment, and output daily reports.
5. Responsible for periodic health check and analysis of network elements, promptly present hidden dangers and risk warnings in the network to ensure stable operation of the network.
- IT computer network, telecommunications, electronic information, etc. related professional disciplines.
- Have working experience in commissioning of ZTE GSM/UMTS/CDMA/LTE equipment, or have the same work experience of other companies.
- Familiar with office computer software, such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. skilled use of network applications.
- Have basic knowledge of IP network, WINDOWS/UNIX operation skills, and database basic skills, familiar with TCP/IP protocol. Have knowledge of telecommunications networks and be familiar with wireless products and network products, network architecture.
- Good self-learning ability, good teamwork ability, cheerful personality, strong work pressure resilience, and strong sense of work quality.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.