|Job Title:||BSCS Architect|
|Start Date:||2016-11-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 06:53|
BSCS Architect required for a 18 month contract based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The position working is to work for one of the leading telecommunication vendors and will be looking to start ASAP.
The package available for this position will be AED 20,000 +visa, medical insurance, flight allowance, paid vacation and gratuity bonus.
The main duties for the position will be:
- Reviewing high level and low-level design documents for proposed solutions.
- Providing assessment and recommendations on design documents based on business and operations requirements.
- Representing and addressing operations requirements to IT design teams.
- Assessing impact on data integrity, processes completeness, systems performance, and capacity of the proposed solution.
- Work closely with development and design teams to reach the optimal solution that addresses all operations quality requirements.
- Ensuring proposed test scenarios covering all possible scenarios of the proposed solution.
- Reviewing test results.
- Acting as a quality gate keeper for production environment.
- Create and update acceptance documents
- Support operations in root cause analysis
- Develop automation tools.
- Approving/Rejecting solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skillset:
- 10 years of experience in solution design and architecture in in IT/Telecom operations
- Deep experience in performance analysis in multi-tier production environment and solution proposals.
- Core product knowledge of BSCS and JBOSS in all modules including, rating, billing, and SOI.
- Excellent ability to deliver findings on outstanding and unresolved complex issues related to configuration, integration, performance, and framework errors.
- Experience in complex integrated systems.
- Outstanding skills in identifying technical and business processes design gaps and risks in any proposed solution with the ability to further add solutions to those gaps and risks.
- Excellent communication and persuading skills.
- Very Good Experience in root cause analysis including threads dumps, and errors patterns analysis.
- Very Good experience in automation.
- Experience in programming
- Working Knowledge in technical areas like –
- OS, DB - Linux platform, Solaris, Scripting, Databases, XML and JSON
- Web-services - SOAP, REST API, provisioning interfaces and xml
- Protocols – Diameter, Radius, http/https, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMPP, SFTP
- Others: DOS, Java basics, Perl, Shell scripting,
- Innovative thinker, driving & executing efficiency, automations into Billing operations.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV