|Location: Ivory Coast||Salary:|
|Type: Contract||Start Date:|
|Posted: 22 days ago||Contact: Ceci Zhang|
Ceci is recruiting for a BO VAS Team Leader to work in Cote d’Ivoire.
- Provide the highest level of technical expertise for the resolution of VAS network service interruptions.
- Develop, review and approve all change requests that impact on the VAS network domain. Implement/oversee the implementation of VAS network change requests as necessary.
- In consultation with the Problem Manager, investigate network problems – develop problem work-arounds, final technical solutions etc to ensure that service restoration SLAs are met.
- Interface with equipment vendors on problem investigations, network changes/upgrades and software update/upgrades.
- Proactively review network element performance to improve network and network element availability and performance.
- Interface with Orange product development and VAS vendors on the development and introduction of new products and services.
- Ensure the organization of the team, the control of the delivery and the performance management of the staff for an efficient delivery on VAS domain.
- Educational background: Tertiary qualification (Bachelor level) is mandatory. Post-graduate qualification in either engineering or business is also desirable.
- Major: in Telecommunications, Electronics, Radio or Computer engineering.
- Work experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in network operations – FO, BO and FLM roles with a minimum of 5 years of multi-operator experience.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Detailed knowledge of all existing VAS network technologies – SMSC, VMS, USSD, and RBT etc …
- Knowledge on well-known standards of the industry like ITIL and MSUP
- Management of small, highly technical teams (5+ staff)
- Experience of real time, 24x7 operations
- Problem solving and Results achievement oriented
- Ability to meet targets under a high stress operational environment
- Strong communication skills
- Budget/financial experience
- Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in English is essential
- Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in either French or Chinese is also desirable.