BMC Remedy Engineer required a for a 12 month extendable contracts based in Oman, Muscat,
The position is urgent and we are looking for someone to the join the team ASAP
The project will be a continued rollout of a mobile network across Oman. Our customer is one of the leading telecommunications vendors worldwide.
The BMC Remedy Engineer will carry out the following tasks and should have previous experience in these
- Install / Configure BMC Remedy AR server 9.1.04 update 2
- Install / Configure BMC Remedy Mid Tier server 9.1.04 update 2 / Tomcat 7
- Install / Configure BMC Remedy Smart Reporting server 9.1.04 update 2 / Tomcat 7
- Install / Configure BMC ITSM 9.1.04 update 2 applications
- Download / Apply licenses. Knowledge on BMC licenses on PO.
- Knowledge on (Atrium CMDB, AIE, Atrium Spoon, UDM, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Request Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management). Basic understanding of all ITSM processes and their implementation in ICT projects. Ability to Develop / customize / Integrate BMC Remedy Application.
- BMC smart reporting.
In addition, experience to Install / Configure / Manage HP DL380 Server, vSphere Client 6, storage using HP intelligence provisioning (Create Arrays, modify partition) and SQL server 2017. Basic understanding of networking and Windows administration tasks including applications, licenses management.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV.