I am currently recruiting for an Billing Support Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract based in KSA.
The position is to work for one of the leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services companies.
The main duties for this position are details below. The successful candidate will have previous experience on all of the below activities
- Responsible of managing the billing applications at all aspect to assure maintaining the agreed SLA and business KPIs
- Ensure successful rollout of patches and software releases (for HW, SW, DB, Appliances, etc.) to keep the system and billing application status on latest approved release
- Ensure proactive preventive maintenance activities are implemented on the billing applications to improve the availability of services
- Support the day to day business requests to cover certain business needs in irregular or ad-hoc manners or required manual intervention from Operation side such as MSISDN recycling, fraud suspicious, reconciliation, audit support and revenue assurance control
- Drive deployment of projects or activities in the particular area of billing applications
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to the team members located onsite and offshore
- Develop team members, growing them for the next level of service delivery and career growth.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and communicate the direction and objectives to team members
- Assist in continuously reviewing the team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to enhance the team performance
- Provide reporting to management and leadership on departmental and application-set performance
- Manage production outages and escalations end-to-end, ensuring the correct stakeholders are involved to be able to drive resolution, communicating to impacted business units, gather data on impact to systems and business, and report on impacts via metrics to leadership teams
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) leadership and consulting support on complex tasks related to the primary functions of the position
- Utilize ticketing system to manage and understand ticket queues (Incident Management, Change Management, RCA Management, and Problem Management)
- Previous working experience in telecommunication industry and preferably in the application operation area with good understanding in telecommunication Information Framework
- (9+) years in relevant work with at least three (3) years in a Supervisory role
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in telecom billing applications, administration, and operations
- Preferably to have telecom auditing experience and knowledge
- Preferably to have knowledge of development, testing and supporting of application platform based on Web logic Application Server (WLS), Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle Order and Service Management (OSM).
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, etc.
- Experienced with:
- Oracle BRM (Billing and Revenue Management), Intec Single e-View billing
- Remedy as incident management tool and change management tool.
- IBM Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest as release management & defect management tool.
- Credit Control & Risk Management
- Loyalty & Revenue Assurance
- Documents Management System & Central Repository
If the above duties match your experience and you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact.