I am currently recruiting for an Billing Support Engineer for a 12 month extendable contract based in Riyadh, KSA. Start date - ASAP.
Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of Information and Communication Technology to service providers is looking to add an engineer with the following skillset to their team.
All benefits as per KSA law will be provided. Iqama, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, 1 month paid vacation and gratuity payment.
Monthly salary of SAR 16,000
The successful candidate will have the follow experience:
Master Data Management (MDM) - IBM
Operations and administration of IBM Master Data Management application having good working experience in Data Integration, SOA, Data Mining, Teradata, Data Warehouse, ETL domains.
- Resolution of incidents and investigation of problems to ensure maximum uptime and appropriate functionality as per the agreed SL and business needs.
- Integrate customer master data from disparate systems and provide a single view of the customer master data.
- Configure MDM Quality stage in the MDM server Handling MDM Custom Code Build and Deployment in Dev & QA Server Working on Custom Composite Transactions
- Creating a generic composite template for all composites Implementing Post Behavioral Extension at Party level Customizing Suspect duplicate External rule classes
- Configure MDM WSDL for Custom Business Proxy to expose it as a Web.
- Configure inbound and outbound data integrations.
- Ensures the performance of data-related components, including the security of data and the availability of databases.
- Manages and maintains MDM application and related tools.
- Understands customer and business needs and identifies areas where business processes can be optimized to better serve those needs.
- Support the Data repository mainly for product library, customer info & SIM management.
- Support the Multi domain Master Data Management with 360 view of Customers, Products and Services.
- Operations includes, Handle & Manage Customer Service TTs, Attend customer meeting, support CR’s, Bill cycles, Health check monitoring and reporting, WO execution, Operational bug fix testing, Reconciliation, etc.,
- Administration activities includes, application update, upgrade management, software releases policy and planning, etc.,
- Mentor & provide technical guidance to team members.
If you would be interested, please reply with your updated CV