Bilingual Project Manager
|Job Title:||Bilingual Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stubbs|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 15:16|
Ross is looking for Bilingual Project Managers to work in Tokyo, Japan permanently.
Please note for this position Japanese Proficiency must be JLPT N2 Level & above.
- 10-12 years' experience as a project manager
- Should have experience of working with Japanese clients in Japan for minimum 3 years
- 2 to 3 years of enterprise level software Program Management experience is helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)/MCA
- Should have good project management experience in client handling, team building, Risk analysis etc.
- PM should involve in business development work, or pre-sales for client engagement
- Should have expertise in Technical (Database, Java/J2EE and Mobile Apps) skills and interest in pursuing the carrier as project manager
- Should have Japanese client-facing experience and having worked in highly matrix organization - need to work closely with offshore development PM and onsite Development and Implementation PM.
- Should be able to provide inputs to prepare the implementation schedule, track the progress of milestones and identify risk/risk mitigation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's