|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Contact: Ross Stubbs|
Ross is looking for a Bilingual Cloud Architect to work in Tokyo, Japan on a 12-month rolling contract.
Please note, for this position Japanese Proficiency must be JLPT N2 Level & above.
- 5 years of experience in finance domain such as bank and financial services
- 3 years of experience of Azure architecture design and implement both application and infra side
- 8 years of experience in Microsoft Technology especially JAVA/J2EE & Open Source Technology
- Should have Industry accepted cloud certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.),knowledge and experience of design/architecture with containerization, Kubernetes, GIT, CI/CD using Azure DevOps, Infrastructure as Code and Networking
- Should have knowledge and experience of Microservice Architecture, REST/SOAP API, DDD and TDD,Application Security and PCI/DSS Compliance ,Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Lead communication with customers & business analysts; analyze feasibility to apply NEC solution for customer
- Consult, design & figure out how to adopt NEC solutions for each customer
- Direct development team to implement / extend features for services with cloud services
- Design and build Application as well as the infrastructure on cloud(Azure)
- Establish deployment system with infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Doing performance benchmarking of the solutions along with its tuning considering both application & infrastructure
- Design & development of POCs, RFPs, Pre-sales work