|Job Title:||BI Consultant|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jed Parmenter Rons|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 12:46|
- Interacting with data key stakeholders to clearly define the requirements;
- Develop the design for various reporting and dashboarding applications and solutions;
- Being responsible for designing analytical BI applications for clients;
- Taking an active role in the data modelling process and help optimize data models for BI implementations;
- Outlining quality processes and creating solutions for data conversion and integration;
- Assisting clients by providing them with advice on improving their existing data management and delivery solutions;
- Working on ways to improve data accuracy and viability by streamlining the data quality and data flow processes used across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in ITYou have a practical and pragmatic attitude and can communicate at different levels.
- Thanks to your analytical skills, you quickly find solutions.
- You can work independently, but at the same time also enjoy teamwork
- You feel at home in a strongly growing organization
- Willing to learn new concepts, applications and technologies
- Professional experience as a BI consultant with at least 3 years' experience working with the Qlik product stack (Qlik Sense, Qlikview, NPrinting, ...) - a certification is considered as a plus
- A good knowledge of user experience (UX) design for BI solutions
- Experience in working with Agile development frameworks
- Technical expertise in data preparation, data models, data mining and segmentation
- Knowledge and experience with ETL, DWH is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- You have a good knowledge of French and English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's