Role - Back Office RAN Engineer
Radio Fault Management Level 2
Timiș County - Romania
Senior engineer responsible to perform the 2nd level of Troubleshooting, trouble ticket Update, Follow-up, Escalation and Resolution.
L2 Fault management (FM) Service – Surveillance of network, diagnostics and low troubleshooting for hardware, software and network connection faults. Updates tickets, handles tickets received from various teams, performs follow up, escalation, is involved in providing final solutions. Level 2 : troubleshooting, investigation, support for other teams involved.
L2 Incident Management (IM) – coordination and execution of activities aimed to restore faults to normal service, by e.g. execution of work instructions, dispatch to field services, escalation to appropriate support team, management of vendor relationships where reconfiguration including moves, adds and changes are to be done, escalation of persistent and/or major faults.
Configuration Management (CM) Service – remote provisioning of network elements, new accounts, activation and termination of features within these accounts, coordination and dispatching the resources necessary to fulfill such changes on site, performs or supervises routine moves, additions, changes and deletions
Preventive Maintenance (PrevM) Service – scheduling and execution of periodic preventive maintenance routines aiming to detect potential events that may occur in the network, triggering follow-up actions, providing reporting and tracking.
- Answer in time to all requests related to incidents that require expertise and support
- Provide support to Level 1 team
- Proactively analyses incidents and propose preventive actions and network changes
- Knowledge transfer to Level 1 team and support of continuous improvement
- Responsible of the Change Management process and actions
- Escalation to vendors or customer, follow up and execution of changes suggested for solutions and closure of incidents
- Analysis and RCA reports
- Preferred MsC diploma in technical domain
- English skills at upper intermediate level
- French Skill at intermediate level
- Ability to learn
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork attitude in global, multicultural environment
- French minimum level A2
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Radio Access Network experience minimum 2 years
- Product knowledge for 2G/3G/4G and at least one of the 3 vendors: Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage issues and work with FE counterparts in solving the issues
- Process oriented
- Availability to work Shifts, Nights, Weekends
- Able to develop and improve existing working procedures and processes
2-3 years of experience of operating telecom Fault Management with at least 1 year as Level 2 for a Wireless Network (2G / 3G / 4G)