Back Office Packet Core Engineer
|Job Title:||Back Office Packet Core Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 09:36|
Back Office Packet Core Engineer required for 6 month extendable contract based in Baghdad, Iraq.
Position will provide a salary of $6,600 plus secure accommodation and transportation. Visa and medical insurance will be provided.
Working rotation will be 6 weeks in country, 2 weeks outside
Main duties below:
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the GSM/UMTS/LTE specific Packet Core Network.
- Be part of a team managing specific PCN Network activities associated with Mobile GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE Network.
- Administrating PCN and Support Systems.
- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance.
- Planned Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc.).
- Problem Escalations and Follow-ups (CSR).
- Performance Analysis & Investigation.
- Interface with Customer, 3PP.
- Ensure smooth and quality system/service handover from Project.
- Troubleshooting/Fault finding/RCA in configuration/hardware/software.
- Outage/emergency reporting.
- Adherence to Processes.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
- Degree within Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Having 3 to 5 years of experience as a System Engineer in a mobile network environment.
- Knowledge of GSM, SS7, Sigtran, TCP/IP, S1AP, RANAP, SCCP, SCTP, Iu-PS, BSSGP, GTP and Diameter protocol.
- Knowledge of Linux, Packet Core Nodes Ericsson (VEPC), DNS, F5, ISP DNS, Cisco Switch, Router, Firewall, Wireshark, VEPC Ericsson Reporting tools.
- Certification in CCNA, Redhat, Packet Core domain/vendor specific certifications will be an additional advantage.
If you are interested, please submit your CV