Back Office Packet Core Engineer
|Job Title:||Back Office Packet Core Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 09:36|
Back Office Packet Core Engineer required for 6 month extendable contract based in Baghdad, Iraq.
Position will provide a salary of $6,600 plus secure accommodation and transportation. Visa and medical insurance will be provided.
Working rotation will be 6 weeks in country, 2 weeks outside
Main duties below:
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the GSM/UMTS/LTE specific Packet Core Network.
- Be part of a team managing specific PCN Network activities associated with Mobile GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE Network.
- Administrating PCN and Support Systems.
- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance.
- Planned Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc.).
- Problem Escalations and Follow-ups (CSR).
- Performance Analysis & Investigation.
- Interface with Customer, 3PP.
- Ensure smooth and quality system/service handover from Project.
- Troubleshooting/Fault finding/RCA in configuration/hardware/software.
- Outage/emergency reporting.
- Adherence to Processes.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
- Degree within Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Having 3 to 5 years of experience as a System Engineer in a mobile network environment.
- Knowledge of GSM, SS7, Sigtran, TCP/IP, S1AP, RANAP, SCCP, SCTP, Iu-PS, BSSGP, GTP and Diameter protocol.
- Knowledge of Linux, Packet Core Nodes Ericsson (VEPC), DNS, F5, ISP DNS, Cisco Switch, Router, Firewall, Wireshark, VEPC Ericsson Reporting tools.
- Certification in CCNA, Redhat, Packet Core domain/vendor specific certifications will be an additional advantage.
If you are interested, please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's