|Job Title:||Back-End Developer|
|Contact Name:||James Bundock|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 12:39|
James is looking for a Back-End Developer to work remotely. The successful candidate will be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Back-end Developer, you should be comfortable around coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as back-end developer in the web industry
- Solid experience with Spring Boot
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of professional experience in Hibernate
- Solid experience with REST APIs
- Solid experience with Ruby on Rails, Go, Python, Java or/and Node.js is a strong advantage
- Strong in GoLang
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming and design pattern skills
- Very comfortable working with MySQL
- REST web services
- Git / Github
- Education: Web developer, Software Engineer, Computer engineer, System engineer degree or equivalent
- Self-driven and passionate by web technology, high quality product delivery and high standards
- Organised and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong command for challenges and proposals
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage.