B-NET Service Manager
|Job Title:||B-NET Service Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 10:27|
Tangent International are seeking a B-Net Service Manager to work a 12 month extendable contract based in Bristol.
This position will be in scope of IR35.
You will ensure that the service continues to meet business needs through frequent review of service reporting and engagement with the companies Operations Centre, significant involvement with stakeholders from both technical and commercial teams and external stakeholders who run their services across the network.
You will maintain and escalate any risks associated with B-Net and make effective cases for investment, creating service improvement plans where applicable to mitigate the risks you have identified. The B-Net Service Manager is the central point of escalation for any issue impacting smooth operation.
Key outcomes of the role are:
- Maximisation of the commercial opportunities related to the potential leasing of ducts and or fibre to third parties
- The development and management of all service level arrangements related to the delivery of B-Net services
- Management of frequent Service Reviews with stakeholders and technical teams which support B-Net to ensure agreed service levels and business requirements are being met.
- Financial control of a budget used to support the running of your services. You will ensure appropriate spend has been profiled for the financial year and manage the renewal of any contractual agreements.
- Management of contracts with suppliers ensuring best value is achieved from both existing and new agreements signed.
- Management and sponsorship of any enhancement required to your service which will allow it to continually meet business requirements.
- Establishment of active working relationships within other interested teams to ensure any works are planned alongside other planned activity.
- Maintenance of effective relationships with both commercial and non-commercial third parties and suppliers.
Provide regular reports to the Ops Centre Head of Service providing information on service reliability, capacity and unavailability during the reporting period.
Please send your updated CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's