AWS Solutions Architect - Croydon - 3 months
|Job Title:||AWS Solutions Architect - Croydon - 3 months|
|Salary:||£550 - 650 per day|
|Start Date:||2018-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Ryan|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 11:18|
**AWS Solutions Architect - London - 3 months***
Tangent International are urgently looking for an AWS Solutions Architect to be based in South London on a 3 month contract.
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrate experience of designing/implementing brand-new AWS Cloud solutions, with ability to rapidly provision AWS environments with VPC, IAM and EC2.Demonstrate experience with AWS security and compliance offerings, including CloudTrail, IAM cross account roles, CloudWatch, AWSConfig and Trust Advisor.
- Demonstrate experience with big data analytic tools/techniques to collect/perform analysis of data, with data mining&visualisation techniques, including knowledge of the AWS data analytics products (e.g. Kinesis, Firehose, ElasticSearch, RedShift etc).
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate, and independently implement from self-driven research open source Linux tools.
- Have a strong understanding of networking protocols, monitoring tools, and techniques, including VPC Flow
- Demonstrable ability to work with business and security stakeholders to understand their requirements, and deliver a documented capability to them.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Have experience of open source security audit tools, such as SecurityMonkey, and traffic generation tools.
- Have knowledge of Protective Monitoring best practice and SIEM solutions, such as AlienVault.
- Have experience of developing scripts using the AWS API
- The AWS Solution Architect will be largely working independently and responsible for delivering the prototype and the required outcomes.
- You will be supported by part time Project Manager and Security Architect.
- You will also have the opportunity to work together with Cyber threat experts, who will support in the development of the threat scenarios to be explored.
- An innovative and exploratory project to develop a data analytics platform, and use the platform to identify cyber threats from AWS protective monitoring logs.
- You will be required to develop a prototype using open source tools to collate logs from multiple AWS accounts, and work with Threat Analysts to perform data analytics on the logs.
- Work on sand box environment on AWS to prove security capability and controls could be achieved for transferred to production environments.
- Due to the nature of this contract, candidates must be SC Cleared.
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's