|Type: Contract||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 25 days ago||Contact: Ross Stubbs|
Ross is looking for an Automation Tester to work a 12-month rolling contract in Belgium, Brussels.
Please note there is also the possibility that the successful will initially work remotely
- University degree combined with 9 years of professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Jira Zephyr;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI automation testing including Selenium and Postman;
- Excellent knowledge in continuous integration techniques and tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SVN);
- Great understanding of web concepts such as HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services (SOAP and REST);
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and/or directories (LDAP) and SQL;
- Certification in SCRUM;
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization and federation protocols and web security will be considered a strong asset.