Assistant Merchandisers (Retail)
|Job Title:||Assistant Merchandisers (Retail)|
|Contact Name:||Jasmine Stuckey|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2021 14:21|
Jasmine is looking for Assistant Merchandisers (retail) to work at a range of different levels.
The candidate will be based at the Billericay Office and remotely.
- Knowledge/Experience of the fashion industry
- Demonstrated previous Merchandising experience
- Good with numbers. There will be elements of data analysis – checking that they have the right range in the correct stores.
- Manage key lines to achieve optimum stock levels through forecasting and line management, including the proposal of new and dropped options to drive profitability.
- Reviewing the brand trading performance, to potentialize any emerging trends, make recommendations to the merchandiser and recognize missed opportunities.
- Resolving or escalating delivery/stock issues helping the team and brand to meet stock targets.
- Producing/ updating all communication documents for internal and external teams to ensure all functions have clear and timely details of decisions to launch promotions/markdown and launches in line with the critical path and brand plans.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's