My client is an award-winning multinational Gaming company; they are urgently looking for an Art Producer to be based in Beijing on a permanent basis. This position will be responsible for managing game designers and mentoring the team. Also need to lead the marketing Art Center. The position will be finding and/or developing a viable game concept and then managing the design of multiple projects from start to finish. It can include contributing to or managing creative ideas, prototyping, game project proposals, simulation game design, etc.
- Ability to come up with mature and creative ideas.
- Take ownership and initiative of the assigned project by deeply understanding the overall project goal.
- Ability to stabilize project direction. Must be able to persuade team members and other stakeholders that the direction is a good one.
- Come up with solution to any emergency, issues and feedbacks during the production and operation.
- Manage and mentor game design teams with insights and leadership abilities.
Experience and Qualifications
- More than 8 years of professional online game production experiences, preferred in Mobile games.
- Participate in at least one full production process of a mobile project.Have proven skills to execute a game idea from concept to a final product.
- Have a deep understanding of game design and sense of quality.
- Understand the core value of the mobile games and community features.
- Deeply understand what the essential demands of a mobile game, and also and more importantly, understand how to design the suitable business model.A good team player, listener and communicator.
- Wish to try new things, have passion about playing and making games.
- Game data balancing skill and previous work experience is preferred.
- Good communication in BOTH English AND Russian
In return, my client offers a fantastic package with a generous basic salary and medical care, pension, etc. If you believe you have all the skills and experience stated above please send me your up to date resume in English straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org