Arabic speaking SOC Engineer
|Job Title:||Arabic speaking SOC Engineer|
|Start Date:||2018-02-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 07:11|
I am currently recruiting for a SOC Engineer for a 17 month contract based in Riyadh, KSA. We are looking for someone to join at the soonest.Our client is a global leader in artificial intelligence driven managed detection and response services.
- The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills.
- Creating and customizing the incident workflow and response plan
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc.), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns is a must.
- Experience working with log management, security monitoring, vulnerability management and security incident/event management tools
- Must have 3 years of experience in SOC as lead or consultant.
- Oversees the detection of malicious and unauthorized activity by users and system administrators
- Trains other SOC staff members on proper monitoring, event identification, and incident identification proceduresUnderstanding and knowledge of Microsoft Architecture, Database, SQL, and Unix/Linux·Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Network Protocols
- Email monitoring technologies
For this position, we are only able to consider fluent Arabic speakers.If you would be interested, please apply with your updated CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's