I am currently recruiting for a SOC Engineer for a 17 month contract based in Riyadh, KSA. We are looking for someone to join at the soonest.Our client is a global leader in artificial intelligence driven managed detection and response services.
- The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills.
- Creating and customizing the incident workflow and response plan
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc.), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns is a must.
- Experience working with log management, security monitoring, vulnerability management and security incident/event management tools
- Must have 3 years of experience in SOC as lead or consultant.
- Oversees the detection of malicious and unauthorized activity by users and system administrators
- Trains other SOC staff members on proper monitoring, event identification, and incident identification proceduresUnderstanding and knowledge of Microsoft Architecture, Database, SQL, and Unix/Linux·Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Network Protocols
- Email monitoring technologies
For this position, we are only able to consider fluent Arabic speakers.If you would be interested, please apply with your updated CV