Android Software Integration Developer
|Job Title:||Android Software Integration Developer|
|Salary:||£25k - 60k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-02-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Larvin|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 15:41|
Android Software Integration Developer - Belgium
A client of mine in Belgium are looking for a talented Android Software Integration Developer to join their team!
My client has a very unique, fresh and focused environment, giving you excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas as well as offering competitive packages as well as offering visa sponsorship and relocation support and providing a once in a lifetime safe and agile start up environment.
- You will integrate a 3D depth sensor into Android.
- Working in collaboration with the Software Architect and the algorithm team, you will integrate those algorithms into the Android AOSP, at the best place, either GPU, DSP or CPU.
- Perform the integration, including developing the API, the wrappers, and testing on target.
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking. English is the day to day language in the company.
- Strong working experience in embedded C (multi-thread, scheduling, task priority, mutex...)
- Experience with Android AOSP: development of native library, JNI extension, modification of SDK API, integration of new HW
- Working experience in semiconductor or equivalent technology domain
- 5 to 15 years’ experience, engineering degree in computer science or similar field
- Experience on Linux kernel development
- Experience on algorithm development (Matlab, Octave...) or algorithm porting from reference code to target dedicated code
- Computer vision
- TEE / Trust Zone
- GPU programming
- Experience with Qualcomm platform (snapdragon)
If this roles looks like it could be the next step in your career then please apply below so we can start a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's