Tangent International are currently searching for a skilled, Analytics focused Architect to work for our client an international analytics software company. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience from similar jobs within consulting and will have a proven track record in Architecture within analytics across a number of verticals.
The ideal candidate will also be experienced in turning data into information and knowledge, as a creative thinker you have confidence in presenting innovative ways of looking at business problems by using advanced data mining and real time streaming analytical approaches.
As the Analytics Architect you will be responsible for leading clients through their most impossible analytical challenges. Helping clients to exploit the platforms, using varied datasets, augmented with real-time data, you will help them discover new insights and identify new opportunities through mining and visualization techniques.
- Lead client discovery engagements with varied business and technology stakeholders, identifying the business requirements and the expected outcomes
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build models that help our clients make better business decisions with historic and real-time data
- Conduct advanced data analysis and design highly complex algorithms
- Apply advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems
- Model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact on critical business processes and decisions
- Work alongside different teams, consulting to engineering, in order to create a technology roadmap that exceeds the client’s requirements
- Develop innovative and effective approaches to solve client's analytics problems, communicating results and methodologies to a wide range of business and technical stakeholders
- Provide business metrics for client projects to show improvements in the quality of decision making or efficiencies in business processes
- Inform operational decision making: using techniques drawn from data science, computer science, machine learning, statistical science, operational research and related fields
My client values and encourages new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving. I am genuinely looking for people who want to make a difference in the career they love, you will be 100% backed and supported of your creative ideas to make these come to life, if you have innovative ideas that you want to become a reality, you’re confident in working with different people in a new idea driven environment then this is the opportunity for you.
Hard work doesn’t go unmissed and you will be provided with opportunities to grow, learn and progress onto bigger and better things.