|Job Title:||Alliances Manager|
|Reference:||Alliances Manager Germany|
|Contact Name:||Troy Mainstone|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 08:55|
Alliance Manager, DACH
Tangent international are currently searching for an Alliances Manager to work for our client, a global leader within the Software Industry. The ideal candidate will be based in Germany and you will be experienced, strategic hands on, sales-oriented individual ready to execute on the partner strategy and achieve incremental revenue with our client across the DACH Region.
Primary objectives & responsibilities:
- Create, own and evolve the plan for Stibo Systems’ expansion through strategic alliance partners
- Identify key strategic alliance partners across the region
- Engage alliance organizations and invigorate them to promote the products and take prime of the implementation service delivery
- Agree on formal plans to deliver targeted revenues
- Engage with Partner Account Teams to generate and qualify new business opportunities
- Where appropriate engage Sales to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Report pipeline activity accurately to European Alliances Director
- Act as a coordination point and main driver for joint sales, implementation and support activities between my client and their partners.
Background and skills needed:
- Substantial proven, demonstrable track record in organic revenue growth through partner relationships
- Extensive experience within the software industry
- Extensive experience with Systems Integrators
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, identifying opportunities for the creation of value for both Partner and the client
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Assertive, with strong leadership, relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and dynamic presentation skills. Able to develop productive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an organised and methodical approach to the sales process.
- Good financial awareness and ability to bring that to discussion/negotiations with key client decision makers
- Proven track-record of doing business with major Systems Integrators
- Knowledge of the Multi Domain Master Data Management and Product Information Management market
Working for my client you will be enrolled into an ever growing global organisation and as an individual you will play a key role in progressing the organisation. You will be offered an inspiring environment and given a platform for personal development, development of your personal ideas and also:
- A chance to truly make a difference in an exciting and fast-moving environment
- Opportunity to travel and engage with many regions and cultures
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent salary and benefits, significantly more than you are earning now!
- You will report and work closely with the VP of sales support of Europe.