Ads Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Ads Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2022 19:41|
Mitchell is looking for an Ads Business Development Manager to work in Dubai on contract.
We are looking for an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric fellow traveller, who will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing high-impact partnership activities to accelerate our Ads business growth. In this role, you will drive internal thinking around our customer growth, partner acquisition strategy through marketing partnerships and deliver results with the strategy. This position will leverage your strong understanding of Ads platform operation、clients acquisition and membership marketing to build a high-impact partnership.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage marketing partnerships that accelerate Ads business growth in UAE and MENA region.
- Evaluate strategic partnerships and prepare insight for important categories, give business reviews to senior management regarding the progress.
- Have solution-driven thinking to work with external partners to improve customer growth efficiency, including new customer acquisition and existing customer maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Technical, Marketing, and senior management to acquire new advertisers.
- Know well about mobile ads business, how advertisers are thinking and provide solutions accordingly.
- 5+ years of business development experience in digital media paid agency or consultant, better to have the mobile service or internet background.
- Be good at business negotiation skills and have basic knowledge of the business contract structure and risk management.
- Basic insight and data analysis skills and the business story building
- Be good and interpersonal relationship understanding, target-oriented.
- Have experience in Facebook, google, amazon or ads agencies.
- Have existing relationships with local top agencies or advertisers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's