Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer - in MD
|Job Title:||Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer - in MD|
|Salary:||£84.4k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-06-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Meder|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2018 07:43|
- Build a Web-based application that is focused on developing learning solutions and content leveraging Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management systems for clients.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software, working with structured and unstructured data, ensuring data quality, and providing data insights and visualizations.
- Gain experience with working directly in a high impact environment that has immense growth opportunities.
- Leverage experience in working with Java and other object-oriented languages through the development of components that add new and existing capabilities to the systems.
- Work directly with senior-level engineers to learn how to integrate and deploy into a complex enterprise environment that integrates across a variety of capabilities, services, and functions.
- Work within a development team to plan iterations and implement user stories through Agile development sprints and scale using DevOps best practices.
- 2+ years of experience with AEM development v5.x or above
- 2+ years of experience with Java software developmentKnowledge of building AEM components and templatesBA or BS degree