Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer - in MD
|Job Title:||Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer - in MD|
|Salary:||£84.4k per year|
|Start Date:||2018-06-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Meder|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2018 07:43|
- Build a Web-based application that is focused on developing learning solutions and content leveraging Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management systems for clients.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software, working with structured and unstructured data, ensuring data quality, and providing data insights and visualizations.
- Gain experience with working directly in a high impact environment that has immense growth opportunities.
- Leverage experience in working with Java and other object-oriented languages through the development of components that add new and existing capabilities to the systems.
- Work directly with senior-level engineers to learn how to integrate and deploy into a complex enterprise environment that integrates across a variety of capabilities, services, and functions.
- Work within a development team to plan iterations and implement user stories through Agile development sprints and scale using DevOps best practices.
- 2+ years of experience with AEM development v5.x or above
- 2+ years of experience with Java software developmentKnowledge of building AEM components and templatesBA or BS degree
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's