Our client a global leader in Automation Technologies are now expanding their already fantastic team and seeking an Administrator to join their fast growing organisation based in Milton Keynes.
You do not have to have experience for this position, you can be a recent graduate. In order to be considered for the role of Administrator you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Active listening skill
- Good ability to communicate with internal & external sources and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- IT skills are also essential, particularly in MS Office.
- Sales orders, Quotation and trial sample management
- Preparing commercial offers
- Support the Sales engineer when they are on the road.
- Incoming phone call handling
- Order management, registration, billing and shipping products.
- Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the parent company to end customers.
- Stock control
- Preparation of sales statistics on the data provided by the company (this requires optimum use of computer media such as excel and access).
- Evaluates, develops, and improves training programs to enhance organizational understanding and performance
- Maintains data and record keeping for all business units in an efficient and effective manner