|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year|
|Reference:||Admin - JM|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Conn|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 15:10|
Tangent International are seeking a Administrator with experience working on KeyedIn for a position based in Royston.
- Maintaining the Clean Air Innovations and New Product Introduction (NPI) project portfolio database using the KeyedIn Project and Programme Portfolio Management tool, including setting up and managing resources (system users)
- Creating project and workstream containers once approved and ensuring linkages within a hierarchy are maintained. Responding to change requests by users and monitoring any data input errors, correcting/highlighting as appropriate.
- Maintaining any URL links, cost rates and other configured data in KeyedIn to ensure that they are always up-to-date and accurate
- Monitoring the number of users, live projects and workstreams and project management activity across all regions
- Supporting portfolio review generating summaries, reports or preparing data export as required
- Understanding the impact of any system upgrades or configuration improvements and communicating users, including any necessary training as required
- Undertaking administrative duties on the system on behalf of the Sector NPI manager, Technology Directors and system-users globally
- Sharing KeyedIn system knowledge and development with other Admin roles across all sectors and Business units to continually develop experience and knowledge of the system
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Experience working in/with a Project Management Office would be advantageous
- Awareness of New Product Introduction (NPI) Process would be beneficial but not essential
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work and schedule
- Possess good organisational skills, attention to detail and quality of work with a flexible approach
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the structure and functionality of new systems
- Able to work collaboratively in a team with ability to multi-task and also work under own initiative
- Proficiency in the interpretation of data would be desirable
- Knowledge of and experience with standard problem solving tools
Please send your updated CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's