Tangent International are seeking a Administrator with experience working on KeyedIn for a position based in Royston.
- Maintaining the Clean Air Innovations and New Product Introduction (NPI) project portfolio database using the KeyedIn Project and Programme Portfolio Management tool, including setting up and managing resources (system users)
- Creating project and workstream containers once approved and ensuring linkages within a hierarchy are maintained. Responding to change requests by users and monitoring any data input errors, correcting/highlighting as appropriate.
- Maintaining any URL links, cost rates and other configured data in KeyedIn to ensure that they are always up-to-date and accurate
- Monitoring the number of users, live projects and workstreams and project management activity across all regions
- Supporting portfolio review generating summaries, reports or preparing data export as required
- Understanding the impact of any system upgrades or configuration improvements and communicating users, including any necessary training as required
- Undertaking administrative duties on the system on behalf of the Sector NPI manager, Technology Directors and system-users globally
- Sharing KeyedIn system knowledge and development with other Admin roles across all sectors and Business units to continually develop experience and knowledge of the system
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Experience working in/with a Project Management Office would be advantageous
- Awareness of New Product Introduction (NPI) Process would be beneficial but not essential
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work and schedule
- Possess good organisational skills, attention to detail and quality of work with a flexible approach
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the structure and functionality of new systems
- Able to work collaboratively in a team with ability to multi-task and also work under own initiative
- Proficiency in the interpretation of data would be desirable
- Knowledge of and experience with standard problem solving tools
Please send your updated CV for consideration.