ADM Delivery Manager (MFS)
|Job Title:||ADM Delivery Manager (MFS)|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2022 19:50|
Will Simmons is urgently looking for an ADM Delivery Manager Mobile Financial Services to work on a 3-month rolling contract role based in various locations (Ghana, Benin, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Eswatini).
- The profile we are looking for is a Customer minded colleague, with a strong background in solution delivery, integration and testing.
- As Delivery Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage team of software developers, integrators and architects.
- It is a customer-facing role to deliver demands aligned with major milestones within DevOps cycle such as definition of demand, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment on production.
Job Description Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Establish and Maintain demand management SLAs
- Own and manage demand management planning and delivery.
- Continuously manage contractual requirements towards own organization
- Handover deliverables to operations
- Keep track of schedule, internal and 3pp dependencies through demand management tool
- Own and manage escalation
- Collect requirements, define scope, define plan and sequence of activities
- Report performance and quality metrics aligned with quality plan
- Manage demand delivery team: tracking performance, providing feedback, resolving issues and optimize project performance
- Experience in Managed Services ADM (Demand Management) delivery. 5+ Years
- Experience in E-Wallets or payment solutions 3+ years
- Proven knowledge of PMP, PgMP and ITIL best practices
- Experience in operating Demand Management and DevOps tolls such Jira/Confluence, IBM/CLM etc
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the urgency of this position the client will only consider consultants based in Africa.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's