Acquisition, Design and Construction Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Acquisition, Design and Construction Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kimberly Hume|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2022 17:47|
Kimberly is urgently looking for an Acquisition, Design and Construction Delivery Manager to work on a 6-month rolling contract based in the United Kingdom (Remote Working will be considered).
- The client is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who will implement and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to NTQ (Notice To Quit) activities and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products, achieving Build Completion.
- You will be involved in the planning and management of the small works contractor to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer project manager as the need arises via a team of implementation manager leads
- The role is primarily to provide services relating to either Acquisition, Design or Construction of LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions. Key skills and experience on Acquisition will be essential given the current complexities with progressing site acquisitions, equipment rights negotiations and legal challenges coming from recent changes in the ECC.
- This role is suited to candidates with a proficient background in NRO RAN swap projects with experience and awareness of acquisition milestones and processes. Suitable candidates must have expert knowledge of data handling, managing of small works contractors and the ability to work on a demanding project.
- Accountable for delivery of the project deliverables through from start to finish to ensure all tasks are completed as per SLA’s and forecasts.
- Organize and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
- Manage Third parties to deliver sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all implementation works are undertaken to budget and within SLA.
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on. Act on relevant metrics by investigating and implementing corrective actions, participate in Customer Delivery meetings and issue associated reports.
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment Ensure site deployments align - with all Health & Safety, CDM, ICNIRP and any other legislative requirements applicable to on site work (and any changes to these requirements)
- Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
- Customer forecasts and setting ambitious targets.
- Updating Customer and Internal tools and collaborating with the Customer
- Being responsible for the review of all designs issued via the effective management of 3rd party Design suppliers.
- Attend Customer and Supplier meetings and handle all finance requirements relating to the project.
- 5 years clear experience in managing project delivery with respect to multiple service and product supplier management-ideally in the around mobile telecommunication cell site deployment.
- Manage and report on delivery of multiple milestones within strictly defined timescales"
- Planning and organization skills for large projects.
- Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of DICI rollout services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications.
Please note: This position will be inside IR35 & due to the urgency of this position the client will only accept applicants already based in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's