Acquisition Delivery Manager Required Urgently in Reading
|Job Title:||Acquisition Delivery Manager Required Urgently in Reading|
|Start Date:||2019-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Simmons|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:20|
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Acquisition Delivery Manager to work 3 month rolling contract based in Reading
- Qualified RICS or Chartered Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunication industry.
- Experience and knowledge of network Deployment and Delivery projects.
- Experience of telecoms portfolio Property Management including MSSA’s.
- Strong knowledge of 3UK & MBNL RAN processes & tools
- Strong knowledge of MBNL Property Acquisition Manual
- Strong knowledge of Town & Country Planning regulations.
- Strong understanding of Site Designs re Site Provider impact
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills – customer and vendor facing
- Support Deployment POC with Activity Gating and Planning
- Attend reviews with Partners (some travel may be required);
- Tracking submission of the design from the supplier in line with SLA
- Escalation and management of activity blockers & subsequent activity required to clear and move site forward.
- Tracking the completion of DoV/Lease renewal/Planning applications in conjunction with the acquisition supplier & recording progress in Toolset.
- Validation of completed AHOP data once the scope for works is completed by the acquisition supplier.
- Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
- Production of management reports for the internal program team.
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.