Account Manager, France
As member of the Europe Customer Success / Account Management Team you will be directly liaising with the multiple Departments in France across Europe and the US. Your primary focus will be Key Account Management driving forward strategic and tactical customer revenue generating activities/projects, selling as a primary focus Software Licenses + the delivery of IT Services via partners, implementing the Master Data Management (MDM) and Multi-Channel Publishing Solution.
In addition to your main duties, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and account management of selected Customers within the French/European portfolio.
If you are passionate about leading sales and account management opportunities across Industries in the European marketplace, you have a keen eye for communicating in a solution selling engaging manner which brings results, you like the idea of joining a very successful international software company where your ideas and personal development will be supported whilst your focussed and motivated in ensuring software license sales then this is the position for you!
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- To represent the client in a Key Account Management/Partnership role in relation to assigned Customers.
- Account Revenue/Project/Resource planning and management.
- Define scope of new projects in line with agreed time-scales, costs and profit.
- Drive analysis of customer requirements and business processes in line with project objectives – Define an annual Account Management plan/Revenue forecast.
- Help to ensure proper documentation of all analysis and business development activities.
- Continuously grow business relationship with existing customers.
- Work to continually improve the clients position as an MDM solution provider and leader.
- Manage Accounts in line with agreed timescales, budgets and scope.
- Coordinate project teams in definition, presentation, estimation and delivery of new projects, upgrade and change request for new and existing customers.
- Drive the creation of new Statement of Works for assigned customers.
- Facilitate analysis and design workshops, to ensure successful capture of customer requirements and define appropriate solutions.
- Participate in the development/design of new features (as input for product strategy team)
- Approve project related reports and raise commercial concerns with the Senior Management immediately.
Travel is to be expected for this position mainly across France, some international travel may be required also.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
Broad experience within following industries preferable (minimum of 36 months):
- Master Data Management solutions provider
- E-commerce delivery
- Retail systems delivery
- Proven track record in successful Key Account Management (Value Add consultancy and Business/Revenue Development via Software license sales)
- Excellent skills in one or more of the following areas; Product Information Management, Master Data Management, General systems integration in the wider application system landscape.
- Experience in a consulting role (Enterprise Customers).
- Data analysis, mapping, manipulation and cleansing a distinct advantage.
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast moving environment, based on Customer requirements.
- Experience in a customer facing consulting role a distinct advantage (experience from Retail, and/or Distribution and/or Manufacturing)
- Proven experience of successful account management and Business Development within a software environment – Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience.