|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Heisterkamp|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 15:46|
Lucy is looking for a senior teams Key Account Manager to work in Stuttgart, Germany.
- The Account Manager is to carry out account development and relationship management activities to maximize sales of Inspur products and solutions to Russia, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Account manager will be responsible for designing sales annual plan, selling products and developing the marketing event of Inspur brand.
1.Search for new customers and project opportunities to sell server and storage
2.Achieve annual account sales goals, development targets and other related performance assessment.
3.Establish and maintain long-term partner relationship with key account proactively. Identify key account needs and review their marketing requirements in order to achieve sales goals.
4.Generate enterprise business opportunities, identify IT sales clue, cultivate relationships and develop sales opportunities.
5.Coordinate with Field Application Engineer and product manager to provide valuable products and solutions to key clients. Identify customer key decision making chain accurately and organize bid.
6.Accurately identify key account demands, offer high quality service promptly for key clients and solve problems to ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels with no loss of company’s benefit.
Education and Experience Required:
1. 5-7 years server and storage sales experience in distributor or system integrator
2. Medium and large customer project sales experience
3. Understanding of data server, storage
4. Language: Fluent English
1.Reports to the Sales Director.
2.Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.